Please take no offense...

I got the idea to make this blog from a friend. He and his wife recently lost a beautiful baby girl. And that has made us part of the same club. If you are a friend or family member, close or distant, please don't be offended that I did not open this blog to you. Your support has been great. However, the pain that I have, the sadness that I feel can only be understood by fellow club members. Feel free to stay and read, and comment. Some of the things that are said are not towards you. This blog is for my grief and my pain.

With Love, Maddie

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Feeling broken

It's been 4 years 3 months and 15 days since I held you last. It feels like just yesterday that I was holding you for the first time. I didn't get a chance to get to know you. And now I am forced to live life with out you. Everyday I miss you. Everyday I struggle to not go over the edge. I don't know how to be there for Daddy. I don't know how to help him. He misses you so much. You weren't supposed to go. I am so sorry that I couldn't protect you. My arm still burns from where your cold body rested on it while I tried to figure out what was happening. I miss you baby, you will always b my Pretty Pretty Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment